First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
Welcome to First time here? Dont know where to go? Let me guide you. Searching for something or try to start by asking a new question, answering unanswered questions or join the Filipino community.
0 votes

1 Answer

0 votes
by (34.5k points)
Unfortunately the Pet Plan Pension and Education Trust Fund is no longer exist and closed on 2007 that's why you can't find any branch at your place . They converted your account into bpi investment .They called it Enhanced Value Fund. For inquiries you can ask the nearest bpi branch on your place regarding about your pet plan. You must bring your contract of agreement to checked them your account status.. If you have your Statement of Account for EVF anytime you can withdraw it to any Bpi branch..
Welcome to Usapang Pinoy.
You can ask questions and receive 

answers from other members of the community.