You may register in the country if you have complied with the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of the Republic of the Philippines.
- You are a resident of the place where you intend to register for at least six months.
- you must be at least 18 years of age on or before the election date
- You have not been adjudged as mentally incapable by a court or by competent authority.
- You are adjudicated as free from committing any disloyalty liaising against the government, such as rebellion or sedition.